- Rising Senior or 3-2 Junior Class Standing
- Full-time student during all 3 semesters in the position
- Good academic and judicial standing with the College
- Dec. 16: Online Application Available
- Jan. 23: Application due (at 5 p.m.)
- Jan. 30-Feb. 3: First Round Interviews
- Feb. 6: Group Process Notifications
- Feb. 8 & 9: Group Process
- Feb. 13-17: Final Interviews
- Feb. 22: RA Decision Notifications
RA Info Session & Panel:
- Thursday, Jan. 19 at 12:30pm in CARE Center
- Friday, Jan. 20 at 12:30pm in CARE Center
Dates of Employment:
- March 12, 2017 – March 18, 2018
- Mandatory Training: March 12-18, 2017; August 10-20, 2017
- Must also stay for hall closing in May and December
- Submit an online application no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, January 23, 2017.
- Resume and cover letter are also required and must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, January 23 for your application to be considered complete. Upload resume and cover letter in .pdf format using the RA Application Google Dropbox.
The cover letter should address 1) your interest in the RA position, 2) how your previous experiences and involvement at CMC have prepared you for this position, as well as 3) the skills and growth you hope to gain through the position.
Please save resume and cover letter in the following format: