In addition to the determination of financial aid need and the availability of Federal Work-Study funding, students must also:
- Be a U.S. citizen, noncitizen national; lawful permanent resident, or authorized alien.
- Be enrolled, or accepted for enrollment at CMC, and be in regular attendance in an undergraduate degree program.
- Require earnings from Federal Work-Study employment to help finance a degree at CMC.
- Maintain satisfactory progress in coursework while participating in the program.
- Not owe a refund on a federal or state educational grant.
- Not be in default on a federal or state educational loan.
- Comply with selective service registration requirements.