Federal Direct Loan Exit Counseling
The federal government requires that students participate in an Exit Counseling Session prior to graduating or withdrawing from college. To complete this session, please go to http://www.nslds.ed.gov. To access this website, students will need the following:
* your Social Security Number
* first two initials of your last name
* date of birth
* FSA PIN (the one you used to complete your FAFSA)
* Is required before you withdraw, graduate, or drop below half-time attendance (even if you plan to transfer to another school.)
* Helps you understand your rights and responsibilities as a student loan borrower.
* Provides useful tips and information to help you manage your loans.