Claremont McKenna Activities Committee (CMAC)
Activities for the 2009-2010 Academic Year
- Rancho Cucamonga Quakes
Friday, June 4
- Home and Work Safety Seminar
Wednesday, June 2
Home and Work Safety Seminar Pictures
- Stress and Life Balance
Friday, April 30
- CMAC Booth at International Festival
Saturday, April 10
- Walk for Health & Happiness
Second and Fourth Fridays of the month
- Pumpkin Carving Event
Thursday, October 29
Pumpkin Carving Pictures
- 5th Annual CMC Family Picnic Flyer
Friday, August 21
Family Picnic Pictures
Brown Bag Luncheon Series
- "In Pursuit of Miles: A Brief Introduction to the World of Frequent Flyers"
Brian Davidson '08, Office of Off-Campus Study
Friday, May 7
- "Get Your Grill On!"
Dave Skinner, Chef of the Marian Miner Cook Athenaeum
Monday, April 26
"Get Your Grill On!" Pictures
- "Discovering and Understanding the Power of Your Personal Brand"
Anthony Fisher, Director of Interactive Design and New Media Production
Thursday, April 15
"Discovering and Understanding the Power of Your Personal Brand" Pictures
- "Financial Derivatives: Tools of risk transfer or weapons of mass destruction?"
Fan Yu, Associate Professor, Robert Day School of Economics and Finance
Wednesday, March 24
- "The Economic Mess We're In"
Greg D. Hess, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Dean of the Faculty, James G. Boswell Professor of Economics, George R. Roberts Fellow
Wednesday, March 3
"The Economic Mess We're In" Pictures
- "Google and China: What have we learned?"
Minxin Pei, Professor of Government and Director of the Keck Center
Tuesday, February 9
"Google and China: What have we learned?" Pictures
- "Does Your Thinking Limit Your Success?"
Mark Nicole with Productive Learning
Tuesday, January 26
- "The ABCs of Pooch Parenting for the Working Professional"
Certified Dog Behavior Consultant Barbara A. Davis
Wednesday, December 16
Pooch Parenting Pictures
- "Ergonomics 101"
CUC Environmental Health & Safety Specialist Chauncey Jones
Tuesday, December 15
- "Getting to know the Petterson Museum of Intercultural Art"
Museum Curator Carol Gil
Wednesday, November 11
- "My Experience in Afghanistan"
LTC William T. Fitch
Thursday, October 15