Fall 2017 Programming
- September 20th, 3:30-5pm: Research Institute Open House, Kravis Center 3rd Floor.
- September 25th, 6pm (dinner) / 6:45pm (program): Valentino Achak Deng, Education and Economic Empowerment in South Sudan. CMC Athenaeum.
- October 9th, 6pm (dinner) / 6:45pm (program): Evgeny Finkel, Ordinary Jews: Choice and Survival during the Holocaust. CMC Athenaeum. RSVP
- November 3rd, 11:30am (lunch/program): Pavel Cernoch, The European Refugee Crisis, Parents Dining Room, CMC Athenaeum. RSVP
- November 3rd, 7-10pm: Human Rights Benefit Concert, McKenna Auditorium. FREE!
- November 15th, 12:15pm (lunch/program): Eric Bordenkircher, The Refugee Predicament in Lebanon, KRV 321. RSVP
Hot Off the Press!
Check out our latest Newsletter with a welcome back message from the Center and a few highlights of our Summer Interns and our new Student Assistants. We are looking forward to another great academic year and to getting to know the class of 2021!
Follow The Mgrublian Center for Human Rights