CASHNet provides students and other authorized parties online access to view recent CMC student account bills, review account history, and make electronic (ACH) payments. An email will be sent to account holders at the beginning of each month to provide notification that new bills are available for viewing on the CASHNet website. CMC does not mail out paper bills. A reminder email will be sent from CASHNet 10 days after the bills are posted reminding you to "view" your bill. This is generated if you do not click on view bill and open up the actual bill. The email is not saying you have a balance due.
Log In Instructions For Students
- Log in at https://portal.claremontmckenna.edu
- Click on "Go to CASHNet" under the My Account Info section.
- Click "Add New" under the Parent PINs section to authorize parents or other parties to view and/or make payments on your account.
Log In Instructions For Parents And Other Authorized Parties
PLEASE NOTE: To comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), students must first grant permission to release their student account information before access to CASHNet is provided to parents and other authorized parties.
- If not already completed, please ask your student to perform the steps above to authorize you as an additional user on the account. Once authorized, an email will be sent to you containing your username and temporary password to access the CASHNet website.
- Log in to CASHNet at https://commerce.cashnet.com/claremontmckpay using the username and password provided to you by email.
For further assistance with the CASHNet site, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at (909) 621-8232.
For CASHNet problems contact CASHNet Support at (800) 339-8131.