Students who studied abroad during the semester will be given an opportunity to showcase their images during our photo contest.
The OCS office may choose additional second and third prizes in the categories of People, Places, and Stories.
How to Enter:
- Submit as many photos as you would like—we will help you choose up to two entries.
- The photos should be from your study abroad semester in your chosen country of study.
- A complete description of the photo including the location must be included.
- Submit the complete and signed release form indicating the contestant understands and agrees with the contest rules.
- All submissions must be original works.
- All entries are the property of Claremont McKenna College upon submission. No entries will be returned.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Instagram photos will not be accepted.
- Visual works should not depict use of alcohol, violence, sex, or other inappropriate material.
- Email high-quality JPEG photos to Barbara Nanning, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions are subject to editing for final publication.
Deadline to submit photos: Monday, October 9, 2017.