Selection Process & Criteria
The SVP.IM program is open to alumni of the Claremont Colleges. Please enter your contact information, answer the 3 short questions, and submit a current resume or link to your LinkedIn profile here by August 15th, 2014. This information will ensure a quality mentor pool is assigned to mentees related to their interests.
Mentors of the SVP.IM program will be:
- Committed to building upon and share a passion for the SVP.IM vision.
- Willing to meet informally with their mentee periodically over the course of the semester program.
- Insightful and experienced regarding the technology and business landscape in Silicon Valley, that can enrich mentees’ curricular and internship endeavors with informal counsel and advice.
- Able to provide access to Silicon Valley leaders and potential networking opportunities.
- Ready and willing to be a friend and coach maintaining an open dialogue with the Claremont Colleges next generation of aspiring entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and business innovators.