Financial Aid

College Loan Program

You must be pre-approved by the Financial Aid Office committee to borrow a college loan before continuing. You must submit a loan request form each year you are awarded a college loan.

Step 1: Complete a Request Form. Make sure to select the correct Request Form depending on the loan program from which you have been awarded.

Step 2: Once you have submitted your request form to the Financial Aid Office, complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Applicant Self-Certification Form (ASCF). The MPN loan fund must match your loan request form fund. You will need to print out the MPN and ASCF and return them to the Financial Aid Office. These documents cannot be completed electronically or faxed into the office. If you have never completed a Personal Information Form (PIF) you must do so when you submit your request form.

CMC Permanently Restricted Loan
Fund (or Emett Loan) without Interest
(CA high school grads and Residents ONLY)
College Loan
without Interest
(Berger Loan Fund)
College Loan
with Interest
(Drown, Trustee, Wohlford)