Silicon Valley Program
The Silicon Valley Program internship is an integral part of the intern’s academic curriculum. During the internship engagement, the student will participate in two seminar courses and will write an independent or small-group research paper on a topic of the students’ particular interest. The internship program should provide students with the means to apply academic principles to real-world corporate challenges in a structured setting. Internships will be secured in marketing, human resources, product development, customer service, finance, engineering, and other corporate functions. They may feature significant quantitative and analytical duties. All internships must provide students with the types of experiences that would be afforded to early-career professional staff.
Here are a few links designed to make your internship search a bit easier. Please consult with the Program Director.
- Internship Guidelines
- Pathway to Internship
- Sample Internship Agreement
- List of Prospective Employers
- Search for Internships: CMConnect
- The Muse
- Top VCs Funding Innovative Companies
- Database of previous CMC Internships
- Y Combinator Job Board
- Preparing for a Skype Interview
- Things to Do to Graduate with a Job
- Tips for Success on Your Internship