CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE Fee Waivers
Please contact the Admission Office by emailing email@example.com to request a fee waiver, if the fee to submit the CSS Financial Aid PROFILE poses a financial hardship for you and your family. You must have submitted your application for admission to CMC or be a current CMC student in order to receive a fee waiver code. Please note that domestic students who are completing the PROFILE for the first time and who used an SAT fee waiver are eligible to receive PROFILE fee waivers for up to eight college applications. Please visit the College Board’s website for information on their fee waiver program.
GRE Fee Reduction
ETS offers a limited number of GRE Fee Reductions for college seniors and unenrolled college graduates who meet eligibility requirements. Please note these additional program limitations before you apply:
- The GRE Fee Reduction Certificate may be applied toward the test fees for up to one General Test and/or one Subject Test. Individuals who receive GRE Fee Reduction Certificates will be required to pay 50 percent of the full test fee. Eligibility for participation in the Fee Reduction Program is limited to one-time only.
- Fee Reduction Certificates are available only if testing within the United States, a U.S. Territory, or Puerto Rico.
- A limited number of Fee Reduction Certificates will be issued per testing year. Once the annual limit has been reached, all registrants will be required to pay the total fee test.
To determine if you are eligible to receive a GRE fee reduction, you must have filed a FAFSA for the academic year in which you will be taking the GRE. After you have filed the FAFSA, email the Office of Financial Aid and indicate which of the GRE tests that you are registering to take. The options are:
- Computer-delivered GRE General Test
- Paper-delivered GRE General Test (only offered in areas where the computer-delivered test is not available)
- GRE Subject Test
Please visit the ETS GRE Fee Reduction Program website for more information.
MCAT Fee Assistance Program
The AAMC offers assistance to those who, without financial assistance, would be unable to take the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT). There are eligibility requirements that must be met to apply. Please visit the MCAT Fee Assistance Program website for eligibility requirements and the application.
LSAT and Credential Assembly Service (CAS) Fee Waiver
Fee waivers for the LSAT and Credential Assembly Service are available to students who meet their eligibility requirements. LSAC recommends that students submit their completed fee waiver application at least six weeks prior to your region’s regular LSAT registration deadline. Please visit the LSAC website for eligibility requirements and the application process.