Giving to CMC
The CMC Parents Fund
The CMC Parents Fund is a vital source of financial support for the College. A special part of The Fund for CMC, it provides additional funding for many exceptional and unique aspects of the student CMC experience. Gifts raised by the Parents Fund have a strong and immediate impact on a multitude of student endeavors. Tuition only covers half the expense for the College to educate one student. The other half of the expense comes from gifts to the College. Gifts to the Parents Fund are used to augment outstanding opportunities available to students both in and out of the classroom. Contributions from parents make a difference in many ways.
- Learn about the President's Leadership Council
- Why should I give to the Parents Fund?
- How would my gift benefit CMC?
- How can I give to the Parents Fund?
- Frequently Asked Questions