After you have spent time on our website reviewing program options and thinking about your personal goass and academic needs:
- Complete the Study Abroad Advising Form.
- Register for a Study Abroad Information Meeting. Call 909-621-8267, email email@example.com, or stop by Bauer #218.
- Meet one-on-one with a CGE staff member.
- Identify your program of choice.
- Set an appointment time via telephone or in person to go over the application.
- Apply to your program!
Due to capacity limits on some study abroad programs there is no guarantee that you will be admitted to the program of your choice. Therefore, it is advisable to start this process early.