After you have spent time on our website reviewing program options and thinking about your personal goals and academic needs:
- Complete the Study Abroad Advising Form.
- Register for and attend a Study Abroad Information Meeting if you have yet to do so. Call 909-621-8267, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by Bauer #218.
- Meet one-on-one with a CGE staff member to discuss your program options and choices. Call 909-621-8267 or stop the CGE in Bauer #218 to reserve a meeting time.
- Identify your program of choice.
- Set an appointment time to review the application requirements. Call 909-621-8267 or stop the CGE in Bauer #218 to reserve a meeting time.
- Apply to your program!
Because our schedules change on an hourly basis, we cannot make appointments by email.
Due to capacity limits on some study abroad programs there is no guarantee that you will be admitted to the program of your choice. Therefore, it is advisable to start this process early.