Printing, Copying & Scanning
ITS provides networked printing, copying and scanning resources for all CMC faculty and staff. Faculty and Staff will be connected to a network printer, a network Multi-Function Printer or both. Print queues are automatically added to your computer profile by ITS Support Staff. Requests to add additional print queues or print permissions should be made to the Help Desk. Remote print requests of PDFs can also be made on this link.
- Network Printers - Connected to the CMC network, these printers are shared resources that can be accessed by multiple users.
- Multi-Function Printers - Multi-Function Printers (MFPs) deployed and supported by ITS can print, copy and scan. ITS MFPs are connected to the CMC network, and they are shared resources that can be accessed by multiple users.
Faculty and staff wishing to use department, IFA or other funding to purchase additional printing, copying & scanning equipment should contact the Help Desk to schedule a purchase consultation.
Features and Functions
- Equipment Setup
- Software driver installation, upgrades and updates
- Equipment Troubleshooting
- Equipment Upgrades
- Equipment Disposal
- Departmental Technology Budget Upgrades
- Faculty Technology Budget Upgrades
- Faculty Technology Guide to IFA Purchasing at Claremont McKenna College
- Standard Staff Printer Hardware Configuration