Res Publica Society
The Res Publica Society is comprised of members of our community who demonstrate the highest levels of leadership and support to the College through outstanding philanthropic generosity. Leadership donors show an enduring commitment to our mission of educating students for thoughtful and productive lives and responsible leadership in business, government, and the professions.
Your Donation at Work
Support from the Res Publica Society creates transformational experiences for students and faculty at CMC by contributing more than 85% of the Annual Fund dollars raised each year. This generous support is immediately invested throughout campus in areas such as:
- Financial aid, ensuring CMC's ability to continue meeting 100% of the demonstrated financial need of incoming first-year students;
- Internships and experiential learning, providing resources for students to participate in real-world office settings and the opportunity to research side-by-side with faculty members;
- Athenaeum speakers, featuring experts on ethical leadership, human rights activism, social media entrepreneurship, and countless other topics; and,
- Roberts Pavilion, hosting athletic competitions, large speaker events, and career fairs.
In addition to the world-class opportunities provided by support from the Res Publica Society, our leadership donors are recognized with the following benefits:
- Invitation to the annual Res Publica Luncheon Speaker Series;
- Listing in our annual Honor Roll of donors;
- Exclusive off-campus events connected to CMC Chapter activities;
- Receptions with President Chodosh during Alumni Weekend and Family Weekend;
- Recognition of your society membership at many alumni and parent events; and,
- Knowledge that, through your gift, students benefit from a motivating and engaging CMC experience.
|Res Publica Society
|Res Publica Associates – A special opportunity is provided for recent graduates to join as Res Publica Associates at young professional levels.
|President’s Society Sponsors
|President’s Society Patrons
Res Publica Society gifts can be made online, by phone or the mail, and you may have your gift matched by your employer. Donors may also choose to make their gift through a donor advised fund, by IRA qualified charitable distribution, securities transfer, or wire transfer.
Call (800) GIVE-2-CMC
Send check to:
400 N. Claremont Blvd.
Claremont, CA 91711