After you have spent time on our website reviewing program options and thinking about your personal goals and academic needs:
- Complete the Study Abroad Advising Form.
- Attend a Study Abroad Information Meeting if you have yet to do so.
- Meet one-on-one with a CGE staff member to discuss your program options and choices. Call 909-621-8267 or visit our Center in Bauer North, room 220 to make an appointment..
- Identify your program of choice.
- Make an appointment time to review the application requirements. Call 909-621-8267 or visit CGE in Bauer North, Room 220 to reserve a meeting time.
- Apply to your program!
Because our schedules change on an hourly basis, we cannot make appointments by email.