ITS provides assistance to our faculty in their use of technology on campus. We also provide audio/visual resources, computing resources, software, and various workshops throughout the school year.
Features and Functions
Our instructional technology services include the following:
- Audio/visual resources (projectors, audio systems, video creation and playback)
- Digitizing services for printed materials, slides and photographs, and audio/video media
- Sakai Learning Management System
- Fully-equipped, computer lab classrooms
- Faculty learning workshops
For more details on some of our past and current technology workshops and initiatives, please have a look at our Teaching and Technology page.