Study Abroad: Sophomore Timeline
What to accomplish as a Sophomore:
- Return to campus with a valid passport with an expiration date no earlier than six months AFTER your return from study abroad
- Clarify your academic and personal goals. Study Abroad is an opportunity to become an expert in your research topic or destination
- Confer with faculty
- Research Study Abroad Programs
- Meet with program representatives during campus visits; read your email for notification of dates, times & locations.
- Meet with an Off-Campus Study Advisor
- Talk to students who have returned from abroad
- you are studying abroad to experience the "different". Plan to leave your comfort zone.
- Discuss your plans with your family