Through contributions to the Annual Fund, CMCers express their commitment to providing a truly exceptional liberal arts education for current and future generations. Annual Fund support is crucial as CMC continues to broaden student financial aid, scholarships, and opportunities outside of the classroom.
Contributions up to $100 make a difference in the lives of CMC students, allowing the CARE Center, the Dean of Students Office, and Soll Center to cover costs including:
- Professional clothing to wear to an interview or to the Athenaeum events;
- Assistance with transportation costs to and from interviews and networking events;
- Emergency funding for laptop replacements or repairs;
- Video-conferencing subscriptions, software, and other technology needs for student entrepreneurs and clubs;
- Multiple copies of popular textbooks for the CARE Center’s loan program; and
- Bus charter for student activities, conferences, or other events.
In fact, nearly 2,500 alumni, parents, and friends made gifts of $100 or less to the CMC Annual Fund last year, and cumulatively, contributed more than $100,000! All levels of Annual Fund support are needed to maintain the transformative student experience at CMC.