Res Publica Society and President’s Society
Claremont McKenna's Res Publica Society and President's Society are comprised of members of our community who demonstrate the highest levels of leadership and support to the College through outstanding philanthropic generosity. Leadership donors show an enduring commitment to our mission of educating students for thoughtful and productive lives and responsible leadership in business, government, and the professions.
Your Donation at Work
Res Publica and President's Society support creates transformational experiences for students and faculty at CMC by contributing more than 85% of the Annual Fund dollars raised each year. This generous support is immediately invested throughout campus in areas such as:
- Financial aid, ensuring CMC's ability to continue meeting 100% of the demonstrated financial need of incoming first-year students
- Internships and experiential learning, providing resources for students to participate in real-world office settings and the opportunity to research side-by-side with faculty members
- Athenaeum speakers, featuring experts on ethical leadership, human rights activism, social media entrepreneurship, and countless other topics
- Roberts Pavilion, hosting athletic competitions, large speaker events, and career fairs
In addition to the world-class opportunities provided to Claremont McKenna by Res Publica and President's Society members, our leadership donors are recognized with the following benefits:
- Invitation to the annual Res Publica Luncheon Speaker Series
- Listing in our annual Honor Roll of donors
- Exclusive off-campus events connected to CMC Chapter activities
- Receptions with President Chodosh during Alumni Weekend and Family Weekend
- Recognition of your society membership at many alumni and parent events
- Knowledge that, through your gift, students benefit from a motivating and engaging CMC experience
For more information about joining CMC’s Res Publica Society or President’s Society, please contact Jenna Kanegawa ’14, Associate Director of Annual Giving, at 909-607-9286 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in becoming a parent leadership donor? Learn more about our President's Leadership Council (PLC), exclusively for CMC parents on the PLC page.
Leadership Society Gift Levels:
|Res Publica Society
|Res Publica Associates – A special opportunity is provided for recent graduates to join as Res Publica Associates at young professional levels.
$1,000 (Classes of 2005-2009)
|$500 (Classes of 2010-2014)
|$150 (Classes of 2015-2019)
|President’s Society Sponsors
|President’s Society Patrons
How to make a gift: