Tenured and tenure-track faculty by department, the student to faculty ratio, class sections by size, proportions of class sections taught by tenured and tenure-track faculty, average class sizes, and cross-registration information are all included in this series.
- The number of tenured and tenure-track faculty has grown by over 50% in the last 10 years, which includes the full W.M. Keck Science department, a joint program with Pitzer and Scripps Colleges.
- The student-to-faculty ratio has held between 8 and 9 to 1; as the student body has grown, so have the faculty.
- Over 80% of CMC classes have fewer than 20 students.
- About three-fourths of courses are taught by tenured or tenure-track faculty (including Keck Science proportionally).
- The average course size is 18-19 students, with variations by department.
- Nearly 100% of CMC graduates have cross-registered during their time at CMC.