We know that the Graduation Ceremony in May is a special time for our Class of 2021 and their families. While we still have physical distancing and mask protocols in place, CMC is pleased to welcome our seniors and their immediate households to return to campus for graduation photos by appointment only beginning Tuesday, May 11 through Friday, May 14, 2021. The reservation system for photo appointments will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, May 7. No walk ins will be permitted, and no family photography will be permitted on campus Saturday, May 15.
Please review the guidelines below before making your appointment:
- Groups are limited to five guests or less (including student).
- Please include the names of each member of your group in your reservation form.
- Groups should be comprised of only household units, which are defined by L.A. County as “persons living together as a single living unit.”
- A Health Screening Questionnaire must be completed by all members of your party (ages 2 and below are exempt) the day of the appointment and presented at check in. A link for the Health Screening Questionnaire will be sent to the primary contact for the reservation.
- Groups are permitted 30 minutes on campus, and check in and check out are required.
- Photos may only be taken at exterior locations on campus. You are not permitted to enter any buildings or access exterior spaces that are not accessible by an outdoor staircase. (Example: Kravis Center Terraces are unavailable, but the Colorado Terrace at Roberts Pavilion and the Second Floor of Bauer Center South are available.)
- Morning and afternoon appointment times will be offered each day.
What to expect when you arrive to campus for your photo appointment:
- Parking: Please park in the Bauer Center parking lots (500 E. Ninth Street)
- Check In: Before beginning your photos on campus, please proceed to the check in table located in the Bauer Center Breezeway
- All members of your group should be prepared to present the confirmation barcode from the Health Screen Questionnaire and a photo ID if requested. A printout of the confirmation email can also be provided.
- Masks should be worn at all times while on campus, but can be removed briefly for the photo.
- You must remain at least six feet away from other guests/groups and adhere to all guidelines for L.A. County and the State of California.
- If you or a member of your group has had contact with a known COVID-19 case in the 14 days before your appointment or is under quarantine or isolation orders, they are not permitted on campus.
Please contact the Office of Events at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the photo appointment process.