- Rising Senior or 3-2 Junior Class Standing
- Full-time student during all 3 semesters in the position (Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020)
- Good academic and judicial standing with the College
- Dec. 21: Online Application Available (at noon)
- Jan. 25: Application due (at 5 p.m.)
- Feb. 4-8: First Round Interviews
- Feb. 8: Group Process Notifications
- Feb. 12 & 13: Group Process Interviews (6-8:30 p.m.)
- Feb. 18-22: Final Interviews
- Feb. 27: RA Decision Notifications
Dates of Employment:
- March 17, 2019 – March 22, 2020
- Mandatory Training: March 17-24, 2019; August 15-31, 2019; January 17-20, 2020
- Must participate in hall opening in August and January
- Must also stay for hall closing in May and December
- Submit an online application no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, January 25, 2019.
- Resume and cover letter are also required and must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, January 25 for your application to be considered complete. Upload Resume and Cover letter in .pdf format using the RA Application Google Dropbox.
The cover letter should address 1) your interest in the RA position, 2) how your previous experiences and involvement at CMC have prepared you for this position, as well as 3) the skills and growth you hope to gain through the position.
Please save resume and cover letter in the following format: