- Rising Senior, 2nd Semester Junior, or 3-2 Junior Class Standing
- Full-time student
- Good academic and judicial standing with the College
- Mar. 23: 8-8:45 a.m. and 5-5:45 p.m.
- Mar. 24: 12-12:45 p.m.
All March times are PDT. All applicants are strongly encouraged to attend one info session, especially given the changes to the timeline, contract dates, and the ongoing pandemic. You do not need to attend more than one, as they will each cover the same information.
- Mar. 2: Online Application Available (at 5 p.m.)
- Mar. 29: Application due (at 5 p.m.)
- Apr. 9: Group Process Notifications
- Apr. 12 & 13: Group Process Interviews (5:30-8 p.m.)
- Apr. 19-23: Final Interviews
- Apr. 27: RA Decision Notifications
- May 4: Deadline to accept RA offer (at 10 a.m.)
Dates of Employment:
- August 13, 2021 – May 15, 2022
- Mandatory Training: August 13-30, 2021; January 12-17, 2022
- Must participate in hall opening in August and January
- Must also stay for hall closing in December and May
- Review the job description here
- Submit an online application no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, March 29, 2021.
- Resume and video are also required and must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, March 29 for your application to be considered complete. Upload Resume in.pdf and Video in .mp4 or .mov format using the RA Application Google Dropbox.
The video should address the following prompt: tell us about yourself and why you are interested in the Resident Assistant position.
We are looking for content of your answer, so please do not worry about your background location or noises and interruptions. Just be sure we can hear you clearly. The video should be able to be viewed on a PC (.mp4 or .mov), not longer than 3 minutes, and without special effects or enhancements.
Please save resume and video in the following format:
- LastName.FirstName_Video.mp4 (or .mov)