- Rising Senior or 3-2 Junior Class Standing
- Full-time student during all 3 semesters in the position (Spring 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021)
- Good academic and judicial standing with the College
- Dec. 20: Online Application Available (at noon)
- Jan. 24: Application due (at 5 p.m.)
- Feb. 3-7: First Round Interviews
- Feb. 7: Group Process Notifications
- Feb. 11 & 12: Group Process Interviews (6-8:30 p.m.)
- Feb. 17-21: Final Interviews
- Feb. 25: RA Decision Notifications
- Mar. 3: Deadline to accept RA offer
Dates of Employment:
- March 15, 2020 – March 21, 2021
- Mandatory Training: March 15-22, 2020; August 14-31, 2020; January 15-18, 2021
- Must participate in hall opening in August and January
- Must also stay for hall closing in May and December
- Submit an online application no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, January 24, 2020.
- Resume and cover letter are also required and must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, January 24 for your application to be considered complete. Upload Resume and Cover letter in .pdf format using the RA Application Google Dropbox.
The cover letter should address 1) your interest in the RA position, 2) how your previous experiences and involvement at CMC have prepared you for this position, as well as 3) the skills and growth you hope to gain through the position.
Please save resume and cover letter in the following format: