CMC offers two payment plans options. Please read the descriptions below carefully and select the option that best fits your needs.
The cost for selecting the monthly payment plan is $100.00 per semester. The student can fill in their payment plan choice on the student portal under Tuition Agreement. Please make your choice by July 31 for Fall or December 31 for Spring. If a payment plan is not selected you will automatically be enrolled in the full payment plan.
All delinquent balances are subject to a 1% late fee per month and a hold will be placed on your student account. Any past due balance remaining at the end of the semester may result in the student not eligible to move in the next semester.
Option #1 - Full Payment Plan
- Payment in full by August 20 for the fall semester.
- Payment in full by January 20 for the spring semester.
- A 1% late fee will be charged on all delinquent accounts.
Option #2 - Monthly Payment Plan
- There are four monthly payments for each semester.
- There is a $100.00 per semester service charge for this plan.
- The first installment is due on or before August 20.
- An installment is due every month.
- The Fall semester due dates are: Aug. 20, Sept. 20, Oct. 20, Nov. 20.
- The Spring due dates are: Jan. 20, Feb. 20, March 20, April 20.
- A 1% late fee will be charged on all delinquent accounts
- Please note should you overpay for one month it will reduce the total balance due and each remaining installment will then be recalculated.