Payment Plan Descriptions
CMC offers two payment plans options. Please read the descriptions below carefully and select the option that best fits your needs.
The cost for selecting the monthly payment plan is $100.00 per semester. The student can fill in their payment plan choice on the student portal under CASHNET. Please make your choice by July 31. If a payment plan is not selected you will automatically be enrolled in the full payment plan.
All delinquent balances are subject to a 1% late fee per month.
Option #1 - Full Payment Plan
- Payment in full by August 20, 2016 for the fall semester.
- Payment in full by January 20, 2017 for the spring semester.
- A 1% late fee will be charged on all delinquent accounts.
Option #2 - Monthly Payment Plan
- There are four monthly payments for each semester.
- There is a $100.00 per semester service charge for this plan.
- The first installment is due on or before August 20, 2016.
- An installment is due every month.
- The Fall semester due dates are: Aug. 20, Sept. 20, Oct. 20, Nov. 20, 2016.
- The Spring due dates are: Jan. 20, Feb. 20, March 20, April 20, 2017.
- A 1% late fee will be charged on all delinquent accounts