CMC offers two payment plans options. Please read the descriptions below carefully and select the option that best fits your needs.
The cost for selecting the monthly payment plan is $100.00 per semester. The student can fill in their payment plan choice on the student portal under CASHNET. Please make your choice by July 31. If a payment plan is not selected you will automatically be enrolled in the full payment plan.
All delinquent balances are subject to a 1% late fee per month.
Option #1 - Full Payment Plan
- Payment in full by August 20, 2016 for the fall semester.
- Payment in full by January 20, 2017 for the spring semester.
- A 1% late fee will be charged on all delinquent accounts.
Option #2 - Monthly Payment Plan
- There are four monthly payments for each semester.
- There is a $100.00 per semester service charge for this plan.
- The first installment is due on or before August 20, 2016.
- An installment is due every month.
- The Fall semester due dates are: Aug. 20, Sept. 20, Oct. 20, Nov. 20, 2016.
- The Spring due dates are: Jan. 20, Feb. 20, March 20, April 20, 2017.
- A 1% late fee will be charged on all delinquent accounts