Preparing Your Thesis for Upload
- Turn off Track Changes. Your thesis upload submission will be rejected if Track Changes is enabled!
- Make sure pagination and running headers are consistent and appropriate through all pieces of your document.
- Locate all the files that comprise the final version of your thesis (not a draft!) The document you upload should be the same version as the bound copy you submit to the Registrar’s Office. Make sure all of the following are included:
- Title Page
- Abstract (required for upload)
- Table of Contents
- Acknowledgements (optional)
- All chapters, with text, photos, charts, graphs, etc.
- Works Cited/Bibliography
- Appendices (if applicable)
- Combine all files into a single PDF.
- Perform a Fair Use Analysis if you have not done so already.
- Come up with a list of 3-6 keywords (topic or subject terms) for your thesis.
- Decide the level of access (campus only or open access) you would like for your uploaded thesis.
Return to senior thesis homepage